information on files and data processing
According to the provisions of the Protection of Personal Data Act 15/1999 of December 13, we hereby inform you that personal data collected on this website will be included in files held by XML Travelgate, S.L. (hereinafter referred to as “SWAPPT” or “We”) with registered office at Ctra. Valldemossa – Palma km 7,4; Parc Bit – Edificio Europa, Local 1 bajos, 07121 Palma, Balearic Islands, Spain.
In general, the form fields that are on the web and are marked as mandatory must necessarily be completed for the proper processing of your requests.
1. Purpose of data processing and legitimate transfers
Our users’ personal details will only be processed for the purposes specified below and will only be transferred to third parties if essential for request processing provided it complies with the corresponding statutory requirements or we have the users’ previous approval.
- USER REGISTRATION: Personal data collected through the user registration form will be treated for the control and management with regard to registered users as well as for the administration, management and control of the Web and its restricted access areas. The data will also be processed for statistical purposes.
- CONTACT AND QUERIES: Personal details provided by users by means of our contact forms or their queries will be processed to deal with their requests and to improve the quality of our services.
- CHAT SYSTEM: We use the Tawk.to chat platform provided and run by Tawk.to Ltd, a EU company based
in London and the offices of which are located in Latvia. The use of the Tawk.to chat is subject to the
You hereby agree and acknowledge that Swappt has nothing to do with the functioning of the platform and the treatment procedures implemented by Tawk.to with regard to the data provided by you while using the platform. Furthermore, you hereby agree to your data running through the servers used by the above mentioned company. Such data will be processed by us in order to deal with your requests and answer your suggestions or complaints, as well as to improve the quality of our Website and our services.
- COMMENTS POSTS:The posting of likes and comments is for registered users or users in our mailing
he data provided through the comments posting form will be processed for administration and management purposes with regard to this function. Youruser name and all information included in your comments will become public and, therefore, we advise you to be extremely cautious when sharing personal information.
Users undertake to make a proper use of the comments posting function available on our Site. Users agree –in particular but not exclusively– not to include information and/or comments that:
- Represent illegal actions or actions contrary to the principle of good faith or public order;
- Feature content of a racist, xenophobic or pornographic nature or any statement in defence of terrorism or that may attempt against human rights;
- Include content violating intellectual and industrial property rights;
- Harm the image of third parties;
- Introduce or spread computer virus in the network or in any other physical or logical device that may damage our system;
- Use other users’ email address accounts or personal details or modify/manipulate their messages.
We reserve the right to delete or refuse to publish comments and contributions not complying with the above stated conditions and particularly those violating the respect for human dignity, those that may be deemed discriminatory, xenophobic, racist or pornographic, those that jeopardise youth or children, those that contravene public order or threaten public security, or that in our opinion are not appropriate or suitable for publication.
- CAREER: Resumes and details provided by post candidates will be processed for the management of our own staff recruitment and selection procedures. Resumes submitted during application will be stored for one (1) year, after which they will be deleted. Subsequently, candidates will have to submit an updated version of their resumes provided they wish to keep taking part in future selection procedures.
- BLOG: Our blog is published on a platform operated by Medium Corporation, a company established in the USA. It is understood and agreed that SWAPPT has absolutely nothing to do with the daily activity of this platform as well as its handling of data. It is also understood and accepted that the information provided runs through the servers used by such entity, which may be located in countries not offering guarantees equivalent to those provided by European data protection legislation. OpcionesAdjuntos
2. newsletter and data processing for commercial purposes
If you so requested at the time you provided your personal information or have subscribed to our Newsletter, your data will be processed by us to inform you about our latest news and technological solutions.
At any time you may revoke your consent to receive commercial communications by updating your profile, which you can manage by logging into the account you hold on our Website. You may also revoke your consent for the above purposes as indicated below in the "Interested Party Rights" section.
3. third party data
4. interested party rights
The parties concerned may exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by sending a written notice and a copy of their ID to our registered office or firstname.lastname@example.org
You may unsubscribe from our Newsletter at any time by sending an email to the following email address:email@example.com.
Version 1.0 – March 2017